EIN HA-NAZIV (Heb. עֵין הַנָּצִיב), kibbutz in Israel, in the Beth Shean Valley, affiliated with Ha-Kibbutz ha-Dati, founded in 1946 by pioneers from Germany. Its economy was based on intensive farming and included dates, fishery, poultry, and dairy cattle. The kibbutz also operated a polyethylene foam factory and architectural firm. In 1969, it had 347 inhabitants; in 2002, 537. It is named after R. Naphtali Ẓevi Judah *Berlin, head of the Volozhin yeshivah and one of the first Ḥovevei Zion.