EIN HA-ḤORESH (Heb. עֵין הַחוֹרֵשׁ; "Plowman's Spring"), kibbutz in central Israel, in the Ḥefer Plain, affiliated with Kibbutz Arẓi ha-Shomer ha-Ẓa'ir. It was founded on April 10, 1932, by pioneers from Eastern Europe who reclaimed the land. In 1968 it had 570 inhabitants; in 2002, 715. Ein ha-Ḥoresh engages in intensive farming, in citrus and avocado plantations, field crops, and milch cattle. It also ran a factory for industrial packaging materials. A culture center put on a variety of performances.