Our Lady of Victory Missionary Sisters
OUR LADY OF VICTORY MISSIONARY SISTERS
(OLVM, Official Catholic Directory #3130); a pontifical institute of religious women founded in 1922 at Chicago, Ill., by Rev. John J. Sigstein; its members devote themselves to religious education and social work. Bp. John F. Noll, of Fort Wayne, Ind., built Victory Noll, the congregation's motherhouse, at Huntington, Ind. Our Lady of Victory Missionary Sisters, commonly known as Victory Noll sisters, teach religion on the elementary and secondary levels for Catholic children who attend public schools. The congregation are also engaged in youth ministries, counseling, and parish ministries.
[e. a. clifford/eds.]