GAN SHELOMO (Heb. גַּן שְׁלֹמֹה; previously known as Kevuzat Schiller), kibbutz near Reḥovot, affiliated with Iḥud ha-Kevuẓot ve-ha-Kibbutzim. It was founded in 1927 by a pioneer group of former students from Galicia. Affiliated with Ḥever ha-Kevuẓot (of *Mapai orientation), the settlers nevertheless preserved their political ties with Ha-Oved ha-Ẓiyyoni (Independent Liberals). Citriculture, field crops, orchards, poultry and dairy cattle constituted principal farm branches, and the kibbutz also had a textile factory. Gan Shelomo is named in memory of Solomon *Schiller. In 1968 its population was 265, rising to 413 in 2002.