The Morse Fellowship was a channeling group founded in 1959 by Louise Morse, who channeled an entity she termed the "Holy Spirit." The organization was named for her husband, Elwood Morse, who had died in 1958. She saw her work as a fulfillment of biblical prophecies of the last days. Through the 1970s the group was headquartered in Richardson, Texas, but nothing has been heard from it in recent years and it is presumed defunct.
Morse, Louise. The Living Water. Richardson, Tex.: Morse Fellowship, 1970.