YESODOT (Heb. יְסוֹדוֹת; "Foundations"), moshav shittufi in central Israel, near Ḥuldah, affiliated with Po'alei Agudat Israel. Yesodot was founded in June 1948 in the short interval between the battles during the War of Independence for the opening of the Jerusalem corridor. The site was near a large army camp which British forces had turned over to the invading Iraqi units, but which was stormed and taken by Jewish units. The settlers were immigrants from Germany and Romania. Its farming mainly consisted of intensive field and garden crops (e.g., flowers), cattle, and poultry. In the mid-1990s, the population of Yesodot was about 300, growing to 362 in 2002.