ẒUR MOSHE (Heb. צוּר מֹשֶׁה), moshav in central Israel, S. of Kefar Yonah, affiliated with Tenu'at ha-Moshavim. Ẓur Moshe was founded in 1937 by settlers from Greece who were joined by others from Turkey and Bulgaria. In the early years they earned their livelihood mainly by working as hired laborers in surrounding villages. Orange groves became the main farming branch, supplemented by poultry and field crops. With the arrival of newcomers from Bulgaria after 1948, the moshav was enlarged, and in 1970 it had 412 inhabitants. In the mid-1990s the population was 543; subsequent large-scale expansion brought it up to 1,410 in 2002. Ẓur Moshe was named after the Greek Zionist leader Moshe Kophinas.