BET YEHOSHU'A (Heb. בֵּית יְהוֹשֻׁעַ), moshav shittufi in central Israel, in the southern Sharon, affiliated with Ha-Oved ha-Ẓiyyoni. It was founded as a kibbutz in 1938 by pioneers from Poland. Its economy was based mainly on citrus plantations and dairy cattle. In 1968 its population was 260, rising with expansion to 420 in the mid-1990s and 652 in 2002. The village's name commemorates the Zionist leader Osias (Yehoshu'a) *Thon.