All Sources -
Updated Media sources (1) About encyclopedia.com content Print Topic
- the condition of being infested by acarids or mites.
- a substance or preparation for killing mites or ticks.
- a substance for killing mites. —miticidal , adj.
- taeniacide, teniacide
- an agent or preparation for killing tapeworms. —taeniacidal, teniacidal , adj.
- taeniasis, teniasis
- infestation by tapeworms.
- the state or process of being infested with worms or vermin.
More From encyclopedia.com
You Might Also Like
Inferno and Panic at Tropical Retreat; Volunteers Offer Aid as Bombing Casualties Overwhelm Hospitals